Monday, September 10, 2007

Player Profile - JP

First Name: JP
Field Name: JP
Profession: Professor
Age: 34
Favorite Field Position: Doggie-Style (as in "you throw it, I'll chase it down... like a dawg!")
Left or right handed: I need both hands.
Skirt or shorts: Chah!?! Pink Panties!
Lefthand point or zone (i.e. silly or serious) : Gotta go with the southpaw
Your best skill: Boatracing
When and where did you start playing?: Washington, DC, 2003
How long have you played in Hilo?: 3 years
Why do you play?: Because I didn't make the cut for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.
Any injuries?: A badly fractured sense of decency.
Ultimate memory: Hopu Ka Lewa 8: Getting mobbed by several women in panties after a one-handed catch for a score wearing my underwear and a wrestling mask with a beer in my hand.

Picture: JP protecting his secret identity at Hopu 8!